Welcome to Invision Power Board
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

All Hail the Mighty Barbarian Princess!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Varex Sythe

Varex Sythe

Aubrey healer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

So, uh... holy fucking shit. I apparently was a willing genetic donor to gestate another human being, and today at 12:08 PM pacific time the result of that genetic experiment gestated as the glorious and powerful Elswyth Faye, Barbarian Princess, at 7 lbs 0.09 oz, and 20 inches.

• Aaron Good, kumokurin, TeveenBrightheart and 6 others like this

Steve the Wiki Guy

Steve the Wiki Guy

Protector of the Wiki

• Moderators
  • 2,189 posts

Greetings, little destroyer of worlds, I beg you to spare your parent's for they (likely) tried really hard for you :)

Congrats!

• kumokurin and Varex Sythe like this

D & R Wiki worker. A work in progress...  Suggestions accepted. 

Trying to be more positive...oh god...so hard to maintain.... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

TeveenBrightheart

TeveenBrightheart

Winterhaven Rider

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 224 posts

Congrats on the success of your latest experiment!

• Varex Sythe likes this

Outside of these here forums, feel free to hit me up/follow me on twitter @rbswertfeger and @ShamanTeveen I promise I don't bite. If you see something happening in the RP forums, don't hesitate to jump in and play along! We're all here to have fun! Don't be shy!

Varex Sythe

Varex Sythe

Aubrey healer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Thanks! All joking aside, I am so gorram happy. She's healthy, has all her fingers and toes, and holy hell can she wail. I have gotten about 6 solid hours of sleep in the last 2 days, but I'm as joyous as I've ever been.

And Steve, she is not the destroyer of worlds, she is the smasher and splitter of skulls. :D

• kumokurin likes this

kumokurin

kumokurin

The Kenliest Ken who ever Ken'd

• Moderators
  • 2,478 posts

Congratulations!

• Varex Sythe likes this

Unofficially official member of the Positivity League

Join us on the non-patreon Discord!
https://discord.gg/6263nwj

DSheeks

DSheeks

Overdale Guard Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Absolutely nothing like becoming a parent to change your perspective. Congratulations and don't worry about the "terrible twos". That phase really lasts through both the 2nd AND 3rd year!

• Varex Sythe likes this

Varex Sythe

Varex Sythe

Aubrey healer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

I figure those years will be like when my dog was about 1-2, except I don't have the expectation that my little Barbarian Princess will be able to destroy the couch with her teeth if she gets bored.

I'm actually really dreading when she learns the word, "no."

DSheeks

DSheeks

Overdale Guard Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts

I figure those years will be like when my dog was about 1-2, except I don't have the expectation that my little Barbarian Princess will be able to destroy the couch with her teeth if she gets bored.

I'm actually really dreading when she learns the word, "no."

Ha, to tell you the truth, I didn't have any problems at all with my daughter at any age, right through the teenage years (she's in college now). You'll find there is something new, exciting, fun, challenging, but always engaging almost every day. I recently listened to a "Triangulation" podcast interviewing the author of a new book called "The Imagination Gap" (https://theimaginationgap.com). I haven't read it yet but am looking forward to it, and it might be particularly interesting to you at this point.

• Varex Sythe likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users