Welcome to Invision Power Board
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

G4 Fight Club (Spoilers)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Curethedarkness

Curethedarkness

Nu-Val Hired Goon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

So remember first rule of G4 fight club is we don't talk about it.

With that in mind we don't talk about the honourable battle between friends or about the gruelling match between a 8ft giant and the 3ft underdog.

And since we're not talking about it we're definitely not talking about Arina who just couldn't catch a break.

I expect to see all of you not talking about it, alright. And I definitely don't want to know your thoughts or feelings on it.  ;)

• varla30, Antoinegene, Coditeesync and 2 others like this

MichaelJ

MichaelJ

Brightport Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 78 posts

OMG! Thank you guys so much for doing this! This was everything good and wonderful in the world! I have so much of the happys.

Jason, would you mind terribly if I borrow the mechanics of this system for my campaign? I know my friends would love to play this!

JasonDandR

JasonDandR

DM

• Administrators
  • 594 posts
  • United States
Of course! Go right ahead. :)
  • MichaelJ likes this

That guy who writes for that show.

Steve the Wiki Guy

Steve the Wiki Guy

Protector of the Wiki

• Moderators
  • 2,234 posts

Just finished this last night and that was fun. Considering the odds, a PC wasn't necessarily meant to win but it would have added something down the road and who knows, maybe we'll meet Gary again. 

D & R Wiki worker. A work in progress...  Suggestions accepted. 

Trying to be more positive...oh god...so hard to maintain.... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Bad Neighbor

Bad Neighbor

Certified Good Neighbor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Just finished listening to this. I don't have a lot to say except that I enjoyed it. I love Group 4.

ronjon

ronjon

Brightport Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Avalan lost because he kept falling out of character.  :P

Fun episode!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users