Welcome to Invision Power Board
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

GenCon?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

TeveenBrightheart

TeveenBrightheart

Winterhaven Rider

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Is anyone planning on GenCon? Me and a few friends are looking at going, wondered if anyone has been and can give any tips for this one?

• Generic Fighter, Antoinegene and Coditeesync like this

Outside of these here forums, feel free to hit me up/follow me on twitter @rbswertfeger and @ShamanTeveen I promise I don't bite. If you see something happening in the RP forums, don't hesitate to jump in and play along! We're all here to have fun! Don't be shy!

Ryn Hazard

Ryn Hazard

Overdale Guard Captain

• Moderators
  • 324 posts

I would love to go one day, but alas my money right now is focused on Dragon and wedding

:ph34r:  I am the forum ninja. You don't see me. You only think you do. And if you actually do, it's because I let you.  :ph34r:

DSheeks

DSheeks

Overdale Guard Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts

I would love to go one day, but alas my money right now is focused on Dragon and wedding

In that order I presume. You have to have your priorities straight!

Generic Fighter

Generic Fighter

Aubrey healer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

I'm going this year and have been there several times before. I know most of the good tips and good places to eat and such, too.

GF

• TeveenBrightheart likes this

WARNING! I have a sense of Humor and I'm NOT afraid to use it!

My Online Album of mostly Miniatures I've mangled...I mean Modified and Painted.

http://s124.photobuc...ighter/library/

My pathetic attempt at a Blog.

http://genericfighter.blogspot.com/

Steve the Wiki Guy

Steve the Wiki Guy

Protector of the Wiki

• Moderators
  • 2,216 posts

WAAAY back when D&D was owned by TSR I always saw ads in Dragon Magazine and stuff and thought of going. I've never seriously looked into it but maybe one day!

D & R Wiki worker. A work in progress...  Suggestions accepted. 

Trying to be more positive...oh god...so hard to maintain.... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users