Welcome to Invision Power Board
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Shared Recipes?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Varex Sythe

Varex Sythe

Aubrey healer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Out of morbid curiosity, is it okay to share recipes for adult snacks and beverages, like drunken gummies or skeleton keys, or is that not okay considering that a portion of the forum audience is likely under aged to consume boozahol?

• crobekew, RossieNug, Antoinegene and 1 other like this

Steve the Wiki Guy

Steve the Wiki Guy

Protector of the Wiki

• Moderators
  • 2,234 posts

Even under age people can find recipes for things they shouldn't partake in. I'm ok with it, just label it well?

• kumokurin and TeveenBrightheart like this

D & R Wiki worker. A work in progress...  Suggestions accepted. 

Trying to be more positive...oh god...so hard to maintain.... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

TeveenBrightheart

TeveenBrightheart

Winterhaven Rider

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts

I don't see why not. But like Steve said, label it well.

Outside of these here forums, feel free to hit me up/follow me on twitter @rbswertfeger and @ShamanTeveen I promise I don't bite. If you see something happening in the RP forums, don't hesitate to jump in and play along! We're all here to have fun! Don't be shy!

Varex Sythe

Varex Sythe

Aubrey healer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

The following recipe is for adults of at least 21 years of age.

Alrighty then. For the aspiring alcoholic and type II diabetic, Drunken Gummies (also known as gummy bear shaped jello shots).

Ingredients and/or materials:

1) Gummy Bears as sold in bulk from Winco (if you don't have any Winco around you then experiment until you find gummy bears that effectively soak up the booze within the allotted time period and have a nice consistency).

2) Vodka (makes no difference if it is cheap or not, so go cheap).

3) A sealable container.

4) A refrigerator with space for the sealable container.

Instructions:

Step 1) Pour out the desired amount of gummy bears into the sealable container. Do not overfill the container. You should have about half an inch of space before the gummy bears go over the rim of the container.

Step 2) Pour vodka over the gummy bears. You need to pour in just enough to cover all of the gummy bears, but not any more than that.

Step 3) Place the sealable lid on the container and seal it, then put the container, with the gummy bears soaking in vodka, in your refrigerator.

Step 4) Agitate the gummy bears with a spoon about every 12 hours. You want to get the top layer of gummy bears to be not on the top.

Step 5) Repeat step 4 for seven days. After seven days, the gummy bears should have absorbed all of the vodka. The gummy bears will be swollen, softer, and will no longer be appropriate for child consumption as they will be able to get all but those with the strongest of Constitution saving throws buzzed or shitfaced (depending on how much one consumes)

• kumokurin and ronjon like this

Steve the Wiki Guy

Steve the Wiki Guy

Protector of the Wiki

• Moderators
  • 2,234 posts

Seems like a long way to go just to get some vodka in you lol

Maybe I need to wrangle my mudslide recipe up for this. 

• Varex Sythe likes this

Trying to be more positive...oh god...so hard to maintain.... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

DSheeks

DSheeks

Overdale Guard Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Step 6) Light gummy bears on fire (one at a time) and throw into the miniature castle to simulate a flaming siege weapon attack.*

*Warning: Do not attempt step 6 if you have used ANY of the prepared gummies for their other assumed purpose, or if you live in a low humidity environment, have a pet, or otherwise are concerned** about possible damage.

**Or should be concerned even if you aren't.

• kumokurin and Varex Sythe like this

Steve the Wiki Guy

Steve the Wiki Guy

Protector of the Wiki

• Moderators
  • 2,234 posts

Step 6) Light gummy bears on fire (one at a time) and throw into the miniature castle to simulate a flaming siege weapon attack.*\\

Next project, build a tiny trebuchet to launch flaming gummy bears at plastic princess castle :P

Varex Sythe

Varex Sythe

Aubrey healer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Oh lord, I'm not sure if Barardi 151 soaked gummies would catch fire. I'm going to have to get some 151 and experiment. :D

And although it is a lot of work to get some vodka in you, it is pleasantly delicious, and a nice party favor for anyone 21 or over.

kumokurin

kumokurin

The Kenliest Ken who ever Ken'd

• Moderators
  • 2,478 posts

Next project, build a tiny trebuchet to launch flaming gummy bears at plastic princess castle :P

I see you're a man of siege engine culture, as well.

• Varex Sythe likes this

Unofficially official member of the Positivity League

Join us on the non-patreon Discord!
https://discord.gg/6263nwj

Necrobecr

Necrobecr

Winterhaven Rider

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Alcoholic Beverage Warning! Only intended for individuals 21+

I can't say to terribly much for all of these, but I've had the Vaporean and the Espeon. Both were FANTASTIC. Plus, its kind of fun for all of us Pokemon nerds :P

56d0afffa40e26ebb719b028b935972c.jpg

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Kephalos Ploutarchos, Human Avenger of the Raven Queen in Aubrey

-Atronach Billow, Tiefling Ranger from Durhollow

-Josh from Wisconsin

Varex Sythe

Varex Sythe

Aubrey healer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Okay, some of those look freakin' fantastic. Are there any ratios for those drinks?

Necrobecr

Necrobecr

Winterhaven Rider

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Okay, some of those look freakin' fantastic. Are there any ratios for those drinks?

Vaporeon: 1 shot of Malibu coconut rum, 1 shot blue curacao, the rest is half-and-half pineapple juice and sprite

Espeon: 1 shot strawberry vodka, 1/2 shot Hpnotiq Harmonie, 1/2 shot Chambord, the rest is half-and-half cranberry juice and sprite

As I said, I haven't tried the others yet so I don't have the ratios. I do want to try a few as frozen drinks, which would replace sprite with sour mix and add ice then blend. Fair warning, they don't always come out like the picture :(

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Kephalos Ploutarchos, Human Avenger of the Raven Queen in Aubrey

-Atronach Billow, Tiefling Ranger from Durhollow

-Josh from Wisconsin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users