Welcome to Invision Power Board
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

GenCon 50 Miniatures for the D&D Minis Guild Events

Miniatures D&D Minis GenCon 50 Painting Art

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Generic Fighter

Generic Fighter

Aubrey healer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

So, I'm going to GenCon 50 in a few weeks. Also, I'm Painting up some D&D Miniatures for the DDM Guild Events there. Thought I'd share them here too. Enjoy:)

7dVRON0.jpg

vf2zfBC.jpg

The Iconic Psion from 3.5 Edition. I can't recall or Pronounce his name.

wvzHIIt.jpg

YKhGJoB.jpg

A Female Tiefling Warlock from one of the recent WizKids Mini sets. A really good sculpt and a really bland stock paint job.

oYyJ1et.jpg

1qTImAo.jpg

A Planetar Angel on an awkward Flying Stand. Also, original Sword suffered from Floppy Blade Disease! So I replaced it with a Transparent Green Sword from the Reaper Miniatures Bones 3 Kickstarter and it looks so much better!

jDWs67Z.jpg

BcvPKvB.jpg

A Huge Fire Giantess from the "Storm Kings Thunder" Minis set. Gave Her a better paint job including Painted Finger Nails and Eyebrows!

Hope you enjoyed these and if any of you are going to GenCon 50, let me know and maybe we can hang out sometime during the con:)

GF

• RossieNug, Antoinegene and MildaMat like this

WARNING! I have a sense of Humor and I'm NOT afraid to use it!

My Online Album of mostly Miniatures I've mangled...I mean Modified and Painted.

http://s124.photobuc...ighter/library/

My pathetic attempt at a Blog.

http://genericfighter.blogspot.com/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Miniatures, D&D Minis, GenCon 50, Painting, Art

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users