Welcome to Invision Power Board
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Arc 2: Episode 7 "Black Sheep"

Group C

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

DSheeks

DSheeks

Overdale Guard Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Group C on a mission to save Eliwrath who may be on con-save life support. 

Interesting distraction with the battling twins which took a sudden dark turn (seems to be happening a lot in arc 2). (Note to keep alert on possible bounty payouts in the Patreon game).

And of course a subtly introduced option to divert to Onak-Al. Sick party member wandering through "The Wastes" on the way to Zombie-land. What could go wrong?

Thoughts?

• Antoinegene likes this

Bad Neighbor

Bad Neighbor

Certified Good Neighbor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts

I like the Sheriff of Whitehedge and his daughter. Hope we get to see more of them at some point. Marrek's reaction to the bounty question was perfect.

This episode was fun. Eliwrath's success so far with con saves is a relief. It would be a bummer to have her go out via disease. I like the turn to Onak-al. We haven't been there in forever, so I'm excited to hear about everything that's changed since then. And with the Eladrin living there now it sounds like pretty much everything will have changed. I wonder if James/Daegon will make a cameo?

The thing with Shep and Norman was interesting, mostly because the Fang seem to have quickly become a...presence in certain areas of the Mainland. I was going to say "threat" but that doesn't seem quite right. Nuisance? Group B is on their way to Whitehedge to deal with them, so we'll probably find out more about them there. Poor Shep's wife.

Oh, and Avalan's attitude toward twins is great and 100% appropriate for his character. Loved it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users