Welcome to Invision Power Board
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Tales from the Slaughterhouse Six

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

Irishtiger36

Irishtiger36

Brightport Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Diary of Rolen Duskwalker

5 Days into the Blasted Lands, Tower of the 7th Watch

This damned desert. It is confounding me in so many ways. I fear we may be lost, in more ways than one. We ran from New Zia when the Gunyin came, though I wanted to stay and help my order against the iron fist of the Gunyin and fled to this hell that is the Blasted Lands. Why I returned to this place is beyond me. I’d have rather stayed and fought the Gunyin, at least they don’t explode when you hit them with fire like so much of the landscape around here. I took solace in the fact that I was doing work for the order, the resistance, and my party, but it appears that I never truly knew what I was doing. We stumbled from dune to dune, attracting the apex predators of this desert as we bumbled along. We have fought Wyverns and giant worms several times now, on their own turf, and somehow we all still live. While some may see this as a reason to celebrate, I see it as dumb luck and luck has a bad habit of running out.

Our quest to aid Feline was brought to a premature end when Horo, that damned fool of a monk, somehow managed to forcibly expel the Demon that had taken residence in Feline into the small cave we had taken shelter in. When that occurred I conducted myself with as much bravery and valor as I could, but I could not help but find myself exasperated at my colleagues’ lack of sound judgement. A demon is not something to play around with, possessing devious wit and lethal powers, and none but the most highly trained priests, paladins, and exorcists would EVER try to physically expel a demon. When mortals tussle with the infernal, nobody ever gets out in one piece, but that did not stop myself and the party from attacking the fiend. Much to my shock, my group managed to beat the demon into submission. I felt an odd sensation of pride, like Cloudbreaker was grinning that we had dominated a demon and bent it to our will, but it was a reckless and immature move.

After our impromptu exorcism, we had to deal with lizard -folk attracted by the wyvern blood we had been using as worm repellent. Thankfully, we were able to talk them down without bloodshed. The desert then sent a sandstorm at us, the likes of which I had never seen. I saw it strip flesh from bone, the wind and sand blowing so fiercely. This place is well and truly a cesspool of terrible things. After the storm had passed, we continued along and spotted the tower in which we now are staying. Before arriving though, we encountered a great worm, a horror the likes of which I had never seen before. Knowing the worm’s strategies and that we were close to solid earth which would give us the edge, Corran and I had fortuitously come to the same conclusion: Get off the sand. Corran, that zealous idiot, decided he was going to fight the worm by himself as we ran. I know Corran is a capable fighter, but I have never seen a worm this size before and it appeared to be beyond us. This was a fight we could not win. I followed Corran’s lead, and tried to get our party off the sand and onto solid earth so we could mount a more effective defense, but none of us seemed to listen to me or Corran. As I ran for the security of the rocks, my party slew the worm. I ran from the fight. Those are the second hardest words I have ever had to commit to paper.

Afterwards, we received correspondence from our dear friend James. He claims that the Gunyin have conquered New Zia, but have not set a torch to the city or its temples, an oddly merciful move on their part. Killian, Mirakuma, Sherridan, the Kordites, and Eliza all are apparently alive, but we don’t know for sure how accurate the information is. Thankfully the tower of the Seventh Watch is staffed by an as of now friendly dwarf, who seemed surprised that a half-elf like I could speak his language. I know he was surprised, because I have been experiencing that a lot lately.

I am surprised at how reckless our party has become. It seems that some of them, Corran, Cordelia, Horo, and Savol in particular, believe themselves to be invincible. I have seen first hand what happens when one walks into a fight believing they are invincible, they lose. We, of the 5th Legion of the Stormvale Storm Legion, walked onto the battlefield with the combined might of the armies of the Goblin Kings of the mountains and the orc horde led by the Scourge awaiting us, believing we were invincible. We had routed foes like these several times before, we had nothing to worry about. How wrong we were. Arrogance, betrayal, and hubris were all things I became very familiar with that day. I watched everyone I knew, my brothers and sisters in arms, die because they thought they were mightier than the storm. Truth be told, we were the trees that are broken by the storm, because we did not bow, we did not have the respect for the storm and bend with it. We stood proudly, arrogantly, daring it to bring us down. I cannot write more about this. I am already starting to smell the battlefield again. I can hear the sounds of Benric, my shield brother, breathing his last labored breaths, a goblin spear in his ribs...I must stop. I survived because I was trapped under a dead body. I watched as our allies, led by the newly appointed commander Nathaniel Grayfield rode in and broke the horde as we lay dead in the mud. We were broken. If the last few days are any indicator, our group is broken. I may be well and truly broken. It seems that all I do is run from fights now.

New Zia, the rebellion, and now I am running from savage beasts? Some war priest I am. I am expecting to be struck down by Kord at any moment for my cowardice. I feel I am not worthy to wield Cloudbreaker. I may sully it with my craven hands. The truth is, I am very afraid. I am afraid I may lose these people I have come to see as my new family, people who I would gladly die for if the need arises, due to inflated egos and the illusion of invincibility. I cannot deal with another Scourge situation, never again. One other thing I do know, I am never running from a fight again. I will fight the next foe I face to the death regardless of the situation. I will fight them and all their comrades until either I am the last one standing or I lay on my back, bristling with blades and spears, ready to rejoin Hawthorne and my family in arms on the other side. I am going to rest, clear my head, and appeal to Kord, Hawthorne, by the hells maybe even Pelor since the sun is in such abundance here, and see what wisdom I can come up with. Maybe then I will put myself back together.

• Confessorx, Subadai, Kiaragreft and 2 others like this

Irishtiger36

AKA

Master Teacher

Rolen Duskwalker, "Heretical" Warpriest of Kord

Card Carrying Member of the Slaughterhouse Seven

Confessorx

Confessorx

Winterhaven Rider

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts
Dear Killian, 

It seems strange to be writing a letter I know you may never read........ Forgive me if I ramble a bit I have a monstrous hang over from last night. This dwarf has ale akin to turpentine. Your friends are a bunch of bitches by the way. They are constantly running from fights, or trying to.  I've known them for five days and that's all they seem to do. They tried to run from a Wyvern and a Worm. They made us leave the safty of a cave in a sandstorm because of a bunch of overgrown lizards. I can tell it's this kind of cracker jack thinking that lead to your being poisoned.  Do they have a brain between them? I must tell you stupidity and cowardice are not an attractive combination. And they completely lack leadership, everyone is pretty much doing their own thing without consulting anyone else. I tried to bring this up but was just rebuked. I understand they don't know me, but my point is still valid. They are like a hydra that has no idea what the other heads are doing and making decisions that make no sense. I mean, why are we still in this desert? We came here to deal with Feline's demon, which, by the way, most of them did not even realize was the threat and then went ahead and summoned it during said sandstorm....... where was I?  Oh, right, so the demon is dealt with, yet we are pressing on farther into the desert? For what? Now we are in this tower and they still want to press on and do these trials. For what in the Queens name?  From what the dwarf has told us all that's out there is an empty prison tower! What's the fucking point of going there? Gods they are so damn stupid!  Especially since we received a letter that you and the others we left behind are in, and I quote, "great danger". I'm going to end this here as the rage is making my head throb. But I promise you brother, if you die because of their stupidity, you won't be the only one.

With love,
Cordillia
  • Subadai likes this

gir.jpg

Irishtiger36

Irishtiger36

Brightport Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 75 posts

The Diary of Rolen Dusk Walker

The Lost City, the Blasted Lands

Five or Six days from Damos

(at the top of the page, scrawled in near illegible scribbles, the following is written)

Storm…Control…Power…Hawthorn, am I worthy?

I have survived the trials. Having come to my senses, I can deduce that much. I can also remember the experience with fading clarity, so I must write it down so that I can maintain a record for later reflection.

I remember falling asleep, then finding myself standing in a room with a view of the Stormvale plain, seeing my friends from the Storm Legion dead below me. I could hear their cries, smell their bodies as they decayed, and felt the impotence I recall from that day. As I was trying to figure out how to get out, I heard the voice of my nemesis, Horace. I turned to face him and saw it was me. A stranger occurrence I have yet to experience. I recall that it challenged me, said I was unworthy. Proclaimed I was leading my party into the jaws of death, never to return. At first, I had to doubt, but then I recalled the voice belonged to Horace. I challenged him back, proclaiming my competence to lead. It appeared that he had another Cloudbreaker. I focused my energy into summoning its power, and it responded in kind. I could feel the righteous fury of Kord coming over me as I channeled the energy of the storm; I experienced rage and power of the storm and I turned them against my foe. My blade struck him down and I had killed my own self-doubt. I felt the desire to continue the carnage, but found it within myself to control the urge. I then remember becoming drowsy and falling back to sleep.

I then remember waking up beyond the trials area. Savol had found me. He checked to see if I was awake and ordered me around. Normally I would have let this pass, but I had not fully reigned in the storm trance. I found myself responding in a less than agreeable fashion. My rage had spoken for me and I recall striking out at him. I fought myself, trying my hardest to not kill him. Fortunately, I narrowly missed my attack, but he responded in kind. Got to hand it to the goblin, he has more strength than I had assumed. I fear though that my rage may have made him an enemy but I worry for him. He seems different from when I last saw him. He is more driven, demanding, and full of himself. He proclaims himself the leader of this party, but I cannot find myself following him. If he tries to take the party to fulfill his own needs, I will leave and fulfill the mission. I swore an oath to Eliza, to Killian, and to the people of the land. If Savol’s newfound ruthlessness makes him a liability and a potential enemy, I may find myself fighting him, but that is a different issue for a different time.

After succeeding the trials, we crossed the desert to the city. It took a long time and the heat took its toll, but in the end we came to this abandoned city. The place is dead and has been this way for a long time. We searched a few buildings, searching for signs of anything we could use to counter the efforts of Liam the Mad. Horro has said that there may be something here of use, and we have found very little, aside from a strange construct that bears a human soul. I don’t think it has a name, but I will determine that as we go. He seems decent enough.

We will search for a while longer, but we leave the city soon and will continue our journey across the desert. We do not have the time to tarry long, as Killian, Mirakuma, Sherridan, and Eliza are counting on us. I cannot disappoint them. I must come through. I must get us out of this hell-hole and back into the fight. The Khan’s tyranny will come to an end, and the sooner we get out of here the sooner we can start to build the resistance properly.

• Subadai likes this

Irishtiger36

AKA

Master Teacher

Rob Bass

Rob Bass

Aubrey healer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Journal of Corran Solace, Half-Elf Avenger (multi-classes into Asshole Batman)

Into the Emerald Spire we went... Or so we thought. Trekking through the deserts may have finally brought us to a place of answers, though whether we find any is another matter. Trials, the dwarf said. We will each be tried before we gain entrance. Upon entering, I found myself in darkness, surrounded by crypts and dead men.

This tomb... these catacombs... I know this place. I near felled our goblin here once. As I came to my bearings, the whispers began to creep. I searched for their source, but instead found a sarcophagus, with my Quicksilver Blade embedded upright. As I approached, the whispers became a voice. One of lust... for battle, for vengeance, for unbridled justice! Break the blade, it said. Destroy and claim me. The Tooth of Amoth whispered fervently in my ears, in my head.

The Tooth granted me visions. A world cleansed of injustice, and covered in blood. Pull the Tooth, claim your dominion, become a god, it lured. The eviscerated bodies of my companions laid before me. Rolen, broken and torn asunder. Cordillia, ravaged and beaten. Imili the Elfling, skewered upon a pike. I could do little but watch at the wake of my wrath. Pull the Tooth, break the blade.

I struggled up the stairs, each step fighting against an animalistic rage. Each step moving further away from the voice in my head, and yet it's influence grew stronger. One of my prayers, rang most true when this black blade whispered to me. "I am the Blade of Amoth. I do not cast judgment, but carry sentence."

I mustered will, what little I could, and grabbed hold the Quicksilver Blade by its hilt. "Death... Before dishonor." I wrenched my blade free, and upon the steps I drove it through my gut. As I lay, skewered upon my own blade... I felt whispers retreat. As my blood pooled beneath me, I felt serenity. Finally, as the light was my eyes, I saw him. Never before have I beheld something so glorious. Like a light that could drive the darkest shadows from the land. A warmth that could stay aflame even in the coldest of Hells. Amoth whispered, such gentle whispers... And I fell back to darkness.

• Subadai likes this

"I'm a podcast co-host and the world's leading exporter of zombies." - Me

Corran Solace

Half-Elf Avenger (Zealot of Amoth, prestiges into Asshole Batman)

Hates goblins, whistles like a bird, card carrying member of the Slaughterhouse Seven (Yes, we have cards)

Parzival

Parzival

Professional Gunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 605 posts
From the mind of Horo, The Last Voidwalker.

We cleared our trials as I knew we would. In mine I was without the Void yet I could feel it there. Just couldn't access it. I found myself in a familiar place. My old temple. I raced along to the inner library to which I found nothing but one, singular, scroll. Picking it up I was exiting when before me stood Liam the Mad. He raved his usual rants. Saying killing him would kill the last one or some such. So, without the Void pulsing in me to calm me and guidance me I did what I do best.

I slugged him in the jaw with a powerful upwards strike from my fist.

It rocked his body as it should but did not do the damage I thought to expect. He lunged at me, hands outstretched, attempting to do something. I know not as I dodged his clumsy attack and went right back at him.
Twice I kicked him, twice he took the hits. On the last one though he laughed, again, and said something about it having far reaching consequences.
I walked outside to the light and woke up.

Upon waking I seized my pouch and found the scroll. I immediately read it.
The words of it I can not say but as I read I could not stop. The Void immediately rushed into my body with such force that I was winded afterwards.

After some time we ventured into this city. Along the way we met a dragon born who had somehow put his soul into a set of armor many, many years before when Liam broke this city (he broke this city with rock and roll! Sorry, couldn't help myself ~) This Prison for Liam the mad. As we approached the spire for the prison Liam appears before us.

Without hesitation I launched myself at the creature he is. And immediately regretted this. He is so immensely more powerful that I estimated. Corran came to my side as Liam activated some statues near the entrance. Them, and Liam combined is becoming very dreadful and very dangerous. I've thrown nearly everything I can at this Liam only for it to feel as if I'm hitting the wind itself.

This is quickly becoming a desperate fight for survival. If it comes to it I may have to give my life so that the others can run to safety.

We shall see.
  • Subadai likes this

HU2FAVE_zpsn75r1oey.png

Parzival

Parzival

Professional Gunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 605 posts
Liam looked at me in the midst of his madness and told me to pick one to die.
I chose for Liam to kill himself. Hoping he would bring himself to flee.

He did not.

Rolen, the one I believe is our leader, told me to flee the battle. Before I could muster the strength to move Liam blasted me some thirty feet away from him, freeing me up to escape.
That's when the chaos really began. In the midst of all this fighting I turned as I ran to see Corran draw the Black Tooth of Amoth. The power was so great I could feel it upon my back and face as I ran was immense.

I can only hope everyone else followed Rolen's order to flee. I hope everyone comes back to where I am safe.

HU2FAVE_zpsn75r1oey.png

Irishtiger36

Irishtiger36

Brightport Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Diary of Rolen Duskwker

Date unknown, the Lost City

I ache. Every inch of my body screams in protest with my every move. The sad part is, this was the best possible outcome for me. This desert seems to do nothing but bring misery. Never has a place more deserved the title of Blasted Lands. Today I fought a god, or at least as close to a god as a man can get. Liam the Mad came before us. Liam the Mad attacked us. Corran drew the Black-Tooth from it’s sheathe and attacked us all. In spite of the difficulties, we miraculously survived. Well, nearly all of us. Broof, our guide and one of the few friends I’ve made since coming to this strange land, was claimed by the mad sorcerer's fell magic. This marks the most trying day I have ever endured. I will record it so that our deeds do not go without recognition.

We found the great tower at the heart of the city, the prison that allegedly contained Liam’s power. After learning from the warrior automaton Zurvan, our newest companion, the fate of the city. We learned how Liam the mad claimed it. Liam is a real piece of work. Zurvan seems like a strong fighter as well, he seems to radiate a resolve that would make even the most devout paladins seem sheepish. Perhaps it is because his artificial body is forged for war and the making of it, but I see him becoming a strong addition to our team.

When we arrived at the tower, we found Cordillia and company facing a wall of ancient constructs like Zurvan. Savol marched forward with a careless swagger that will come back to bite him one day and we followed. I asked my comrades where the constructs came from and they said that they had just appeared. It was indeed strange, just like the rest of this city. That was when he appeared. Liam the mad came before us, or as I remember him Raylas, and he taunted us. I could tell he was merely toying with us and Cloudbreaker gave a violent reaction the likes of which I've not felt before. He was not to be trifled with, at least not now. He seemed to want to pick on Horo, and I could tell the monk was giving in to the taunts. I warned him to mind himself, but that damned fool jumped in anyway and attempted to strike Liam. That was when things truly fell apart.

Liam manifested the powers of the storm, the domain of Kord. To see it profaned by this devilry filled me with righteous anger and in order to save our foolish monk, we engaged with Liam and his monstrous constructs, who bore strength that rivaled the giants that roamed the Stormvale Mountains. We struck at him with all we had, and it took our best to even scratch him. Even the power of Kord’s lightning and thunder could not smite him. It became clear that this was a fight we could not win. I had to find us a way out. I had vowed that I would never endure another massacre and I was to be damned if that happened. I vowed that we would never leave any of us behind.

After seeing some of us fall to unconsciousness I put my plan into action. Corran was trying his best to fight Liam on his own, again the damned fool whom I consider a brother seemed to crave his own death. I called for retreat. Kordites are not allowed to retreat unless there are dire circumstances; Liam and his madness were dire enough for me. I placed myself between my foes and my friends, and upon healing Horo and Corran made myself a bulwark against the enemy.

Horo and Feline cleared the area, and that was when things escalated to utter insanity. Liam called forth the wrath of a meteor storm, a power that was unnatural in feeling, and attempted to smite Broof with flame and ash. I defended him as best I could, digging deep into my knowledge of the divine to call forth the spectral armor of Kord, something I’ve never done but knew how to do in theory. My friend was encased in shimmering armor that shielded him from Liam’s fury, but in spite of my efforts Liam managed to kill Broof with a wave of his hand. Never was there a braver man than Broof. He would have done well in the order, I know Sheridan would have liked him. I know he is in the hall of heroes drinking and competing with Hawthorne and the others now, Hells, he might even try his hand at challenging Kord to a test of strength. Now that would be a sight to see...But I digress.

After Broof fell, I saw Corran rush him and pull the Black-Tooth from its scabbard, laying into Liam as he attacked Zurvan and Savol. I could see that Corran was not in the grips of his usual battle zeal, he was being consumed by the blade. He struck with ferocity and lethality, none of the restraint and cold, just, fury he so often exudes. I had thought he would have stood a chance with a divine, albeit corrupted, weapon like the Tooth, but I should have known better.

Liam struck out with his lighting and knocked Corran unconscious again. I ran forward, intent on not leaving him behind, and tried to kick the sword from his hand. I missed. I then leveled an attack of divine judgement upon Liam in retribution, but it seemed he had some unnatural defenses against me. As Liam reeled, cackling like a crone, I brought Corran back to consciousness, a move that was against my better judgement but with your back to the wall, you have to make tough calls. I thought I'd see the eyes of my friend, but saw only the murderous intent of the Tooth. That was when Liam made an attack against one of my party, I could not see who as I was focusing on Liam. He left himself open and I had but a moment to strike. I lashed out with Cloudbreaker and drew blood. After that, I lost consciousness. I came to on my back, many spans away from the fight, Cordillia standing over me. I looked around and saw Corran before our team, his posture indicating an animalistic pose, ready to fight us like a rabid wolf. I called forth what little reserves of divine power I had left and attempted to remove the haze from his eyes. While all else had failed, this seemed to work and Corran was himself again. Liam had left, leaving only his golems. We fled the battlefield, and now we lick our wounds.

I have more I'd like to record, but I am utterly spent. I can say this, the sooner we leave this hell the better. We need to get back to the task at hand…Freeing the people from the cold tyranny of the Khan.

Irishtiger36

AKA

Master Teacher

Anubis_Grim

Anubis_Grim

Nu-Val Hired Goon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

In what looks to be the torn off right edge of a much larger piece of parchment is a serious of scribbles, in common, that slowly becomes more and more legible as it approaches the bottom. The name Savol does appear scribbled all around the margins alongside letters of the alphabet as if a small child was practicing writing. Most of the parchment seems to be scribbles, and drawings, and some of it near the bottom appear to be markings that don’t make any sense in the context. There are many separate sections on the parchment and each seem to detail a separate event since Savol had to enter the desert.

-There is a large section at the top that is mostly illegible, something can be read about “the desserts be bad and too hot” but none of it makes any sense-

Giant worms come out and am scary! They seem like eat Corran a lot. Maybe Corran taste good? Savol make note of. Dead worm attracts not-dragon thing. Big and scary it makes party scared and Corran say to run away, but Corran not leader… Savol leader! Savol say stand and fight and we kill not-Dragon. Savol am, with help of small elf girl, salvage some stuff from not-Dragon such as poison tip tail stabber. There was in distance cloud of sand moving fast.

-barely legible section, looks like written while walking, saying something about “not missing need to eat food” but it’s impossible to read-

Cave did feeled nice! Sand out waz crazy, hurt deep with air push! Punch-man do stupid thing like usual n make the summon of Demon monster come out Feline. We has to fight Demon monster and very hard do, we make Demon monster cry! It got big and scary but still got hurt more by us, it not even that scary. It cry and Feline say “Okay! Me wants my power back, you be nice demon!” and them it was. But Demon-baby not end of Cave story there is piece about Corran salt-barrel break have dead body in it, funny funny. Cute lizard come out all of place. One person is not cute lizard, is lizard person and he say to Corran in weird speaky tounge that him not want us here. Him no like my poison tip tail stabber, cause him was friends with not-Dragon or something. So sad have friend die, but not-Dragon was mean and try eat us. Corran make peace, very strange for angry-cutty slicy but him do good and we not kill lizard family, but we does go out into desert and it not feel good. Walk thru hurt deep air for long time.

-entirely illegible section-

We get closer and closer to tower we see in Distance. My map look boring, but still fun to draw and do job! We am get attack by massive giant scary worm thing! Very big, bigger than anything me have seen before. Corran and Rolen got scared again, say run away and get to solid ground. Solid ground do make sense, but was far away… miles away. Worm would get us if we run. Corran try and fight to buy time but Savol not called for retreat like coward, Savol trust in power of friends and we stay and kill the big worm. This fight we could win, not fight we run away from. More danger when run away then when stand and fight. Savol did not order retreat, we did not retreat, and fight was win! Savol is better leader, I know this, but what it take for party understand brain leader, that have lead since group day 1, is better than silly brawn leader who doesn’t even believe in own party strength?

-there is a strange section with symbols from multiple different languages scribbled in a random order, there is a part in the middle that talks about a stone tower and an immortal Dwarf. Something about trials and possible death. The end of the section is mostly legible- Am have weird dream, filled with words. In real realm me am find myself slip into language not know how speak and have no control over. Sometime me speak Elf, sometime me speak Dragon, sometime me speak Demon. No am know why, or how… me am no know these words! Me am not can control this! They say me am speak perfect of that language, but me am only speak perfect Goblin. This make no sense. I need time to wrap head around this, because I am need to get control over.

We am do trials, none of us died. Savol trial tell story of Savol in prison surrounded by other Goblin in prison. Savol not have armor, not have anything but same rags as other Goblin in cells. Remind too much of childhood, Savol not like be slave. Guards try make Savol submit but him not weak! Him stand up to guards and they beat him for it. Savol am stir up other goblins, am call for them to stand up for themselves. He try lockpick his chains but they appear not pickable. Guard see Savol and he come into cage, yell at Savol. Beat Savol when he not shows “respect”. Savol is just distraction. Other goblins see him try lockpick, some of them get copy and manage be free. Savol calls for them to follow him, he can lead them to free! They come up behind the guard, be sneaky as he screams at Savol. Savol help kill guard and then Goblin’s call Savol leader! Him am leader! Him am lead way out of prison and then him am wake up. Proud he go to Rolen, tell him his Trial say be Leader but Rolen not like this. Savol point out Rolen keep run from fight, while Savol do smart decisions. Rolen get mad, try hit Savol but him not good enough. Him did miss, but Savol am not miss. Savol respond by sending Rolen into opposite wall, stranding him there as Savol berated him. Him not listening so Savol moved on. Stupid Rolen think he better than Savol. When Savol am talk to Corran then Rolen do rude finger flip. Savol lash out and make Rolen run-away but Corran get real mad. Say not hurt party, even if they deserve it. Corran might want take page from own book of words given, cause him have attacked Savol before in past. Is only not good to hurt party if party is not Savol? They all time pick on Savol.

We make it to destroyed city, after Trials the walk nice and Easy. We walk thru night cause Rolen and others am too scared to sleep outside. Make it to edge of City and Savol take first watch. Him spend time copying on map of city, lots of time to copy down buildings. Him see one building not look broken, when all buildings look broken and when he wakes up Corran for next watch him say Corran can pass time look at maps, since long wait and nothing is happen in dead city. When wake up Savol say we need go to house not broken, could be good valuable, some people agrees and we go there. Door not let magic’s in but did let Savol in. BUILDING WAZ BLACKSMITH! Savol ask people magic wait outside but they not listen, run off to tower alone. Look back was very stupid of them, at time Savol no care. Inside find armor that solid, not have room for people, and punchy-one punched it and make it wake up. Armor was new friend Zurvan, him lived here before Liam blowed up city. Him hid soul-brain into war-machine him do builded for protection of city. Zurvan cool, me like him, he big and strong and am blacksmith… but him am not like stealing or crime and Savol have small problem with that. We decided go find friends at tower.

At tower, me not want write, me not want scribble. Very scary. Broof did die. Savol, Punchy-man, Rolen, Corran, we almost did die me think. Liam was there, at tower. Punchy one do what punchy one always do and punched him. This start big fight; we have fight not only Liam but also four really big not-Zurvan machines. Liam have much lighting, have much magic and send all of it at us. Savol was about to call for Retreat, this not a fight we could win. Savol was about to call for retreat for first time when Rolen call out for Retreat instead. Rolen full of too much coward for Kord priest, me am think his retreat be another gut feeling while me know my retreat based on facts that while Liam might be covered in blood and two golems be dead but we are not have much fight left in us. Corran do a stupid, me watched it in slow-time mode. Him jumped in air but when go grab sword slice at Liam, who was in air above ground float, him not grab normal sword…. Him am grab Black-tooth sword. Make good slice on Liam and then, in crazy eyed, turn and make slice at Zurvan. Him get knocked out by Liam and Zurvan drag him away but not before Rolen do the stupid and wake up Corran again. When Zurvan done dragging Corran get up and strike out at young elf girl and do the hurt on her. Something make Corran snap back to his senses and drop the sword but me not have time to think on it. Me grabbed Rolen, helping him move, and we made our way out of the fight. Zurvan came up behind us and the three of us easily hobble away.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users