Welcome to Invision Power Board
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Cities of Theria: Winterhaven

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

Aaron Good

Aaron Good

Winterhaven Rider

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 266 posts

Here we are goodly folks of Winterhaven! May we rally under her mighty banner and rise up triumphantly as we rebuild our lives after the defeat of the monster Zanon Carter! Long Live King Nathaniel!

I am Sir Daelian Belforth and I became a knight by accident. I'd only just joined the soldiers in the field when a fire caught to a nearby building, and after rescuing a group of women trapped inside, I realized one of them was the (very pregnant) noble Talia Serverus. After that point I had to constantly defend my position as a knight as it was believed that the title was unearned. After finding out that Talia had been killed, I regretably retired from the army and walked into the nearest bar. I think I may have loved her, but didn't realize until after her demise.

• ThomasRon, RudyTrate, DanielNot and 3 others like this

Bard of Theria

Officially Unofficial Member of the Guild of Smiles

Parzival

Parzival

Professional Gunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 608 posts
Sir Laurent Kamar

Drow

Knight of Winterhaven

It's not incredibly difficult to become a knight, but I wanted it my entire life. Though the honor always seemed to slip through my fingers, when a battle took place against the Overwatch I showed enough skill to finally be given the honor. Now that I have it, however, I've started questioning whether or not Winterhaven was worth defending after recent events. My leaders are dead, apparently corrupt, and the new leadership seems weak in comparison. I am weary, but willing to give a solid attempt at loyalty.

(I has best Knight Story...Ever)

HU2FAVE_zpsn75r1oey.png

Aaron Good

Aaron Good

Winterhaven Rider

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 266 posts

*spots Sir Laurent Kamar on the streets in the morning*

Sir Laurent!

*with enthusiastic zeal* Good day! How do you fair this fine morning? *looks up at the clear sky* Out on patrol perhaps or just taking a stroll?

Bard of Theria

kennywanchizoate

kennywanchizoate

Aubrey healer

• Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
*Standing on a street corner, strumming a sprightly tune is a large, powder blue dragonborn with a sword strapped to his back, a shield slung over that. He isn't singing, but seems to be mouthing lyrics to himself. He stops playing and watches the exchange in the street*
  • Aaron Good likes this

Parzival

Parzival

Professional Gunter

• Members
  • 608 posts

*spots Sir Laurent Kamar on the streets in the morning*

Sir Laurent!

*with enthusiastic zeal* Good day! How do you fair this fine morning? *looks up at the clear sky* Out on patrol perhaps or just taking a stroll?

* Laurent looks slightly troubled *
It is a fair day I would suppose. Even after years above ground I still miss the dark sometimes.
No, not on patrol. Just wandering.
How fares you?

HU2FAVE_zpsn75r1oey.png

Aaron Good

Aaron Good

Winterhaven Rider

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 266 posts

Just wandering? A Knight of Winterhaven just wandering? *Daelian Belfroth says in a joking manner and shrugs* So be it. 

I understand how you feel. I was not born in this city and I too miss my home... 

*Brightens up!* But let us not speak of sad things, if you have nothing better to do my friend I am on my way to watch the tourney with the new recuits, would you join me? 

Bard of Theria

Parzival

Parzival

Professional Gunter

• Members
  • 608 posts

Just wandering? A Knight of Winterhaven just wandering? *Daelian Belfroth says in a joking manner and shrugs* So be it.

I understand how you feel. I was not born in this city and I too miss my home...

*Brightens up!* But let us not speak of sad things, if you have nothing better to do my friend I am on my way to watch the tourney with the new recuits, would you join me?

Sounds like a fair idea. May get my mind off other things.

*bows* Lead the way.

HU2FAVE_zpsn75r1oey.png

Super Citrus

Super Citrus

Uman' Yiro Researcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Allow me to introduce myself .

I am Nathaniel "SQUISHIY" Myers

just a simple gnome backer I work for Nick.

If you ever need "special" backed goods I'm your gnome.

lemon.jpg

Unofficially official member of the Positivity League

Swordnut

Swordnut

Overdale Guard Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts

Move along now.

Spittin'? thats a silver

Come on, shift that cow 

Swearin'? thats a sliver

Get that cow out of the road!

Explodin' a cow? thats a silver

...or I may be wrongPaul BennettUK <p>Always up for a duel

Aaron Good

Aaron Good

Winterhaven Rider

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 266 posts

Sir Kamar, I smell the sweet smell of fresh bread on the air. We have a moment before the toruney begins, let us investigate! *gestures Laurent toward the local bakery*

Bard of Theria

Subadai

Subadai

Winterhaven Rider

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Victor Shen, world renowned carpenter, at your service.

You know, just once I'd like a group of adventurers to wander through town without smashing or burning parts of my hometown.  I have more than enough work to do without a drugged-up lizard torching part of the marketplace.  So please, as a matter of public safety, muzzle your dragonborn.

There are few problems in life that cannot be solved with the proper application of high explosives.

Parzival

Parzival

Professional Gunter

• Members
  • 608 posts

Sir Kamar, I smell the sweet smell of fresh bread on the air. We have a moment before the toruney begins, let us investigate! *gestures Laurent toward the local bakery*

*Follows into the Bakery* it has been a while since I spent some time relaxing.

HU2FAVE_zpsn75r1oey.png

Super Citrus

Super Citrus

Uman' Yiro Researcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Ah good morning Sirs! How can i be of service to you today? 

lemon.jpg

Super Citrus

Super Citrus

Uman' Yiro Researcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts
Can I interest you in a famous sweet roll? Or perhaps something a little more exotic. *winks then sly smile"

lemon.jpg

Aaron Good

Aaron Good

Winterhaven Rider

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 266 posts

Oh the sweet rolls smell delicious! I shall take a dozen! *rummages in coin purse*

Bard of Theria

Super Citrus

Super Citrus

Uman' Yiro Researcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts
Please sir Belforth put you gold away it's on the house.

lemon.jpg

Aaron Good

Aaron Good

Winterhaven Rider

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 266 posts

"Oh Mr. Myers I truely appreciate the offer! I'll be sure you bring as much business your way as I can! Hmmm" *sniffs the air* "What is that I smell? One of those exotic pastries you mentioned?"

Bard of Theria

Necrobecr

Necrobecr

Winterhaven Rider

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts

A cloaked human enters the shop, intrigued by the sweet aromas in the air. It may not be the reason why he arrived in Winterhaven, but this detour wouldn't detract him for a terribly long time. Plus, it had been quite some time since the last time he had indulged himself with a molasses cookie.

"Good day, friends. I was hoping to find some molasses cookies before I continued on journey! Do you make them?" the man asked the shop keeper, barely noticing others were in the store until after he interrupted them. "Oh! My apologies, please continue, I can wait a few more moments."

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Kephalos Ploutarchos, Human Avenger of the Raven Queen in Aubrey

-Atronach Billow, Tiefling Ranger from Durhollow

-Josh from Wisconsin

Super Citrus

Super Citrus

Uman' Yiro Researcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Squishiy looks up at the cloaked figure and says "be with you in a sec reaper."

Now Sirs i've got a hot batch of sweet rolls and some dark sweet stuff all the way from Ta'lor Could i interest you gents in some?

lemon.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users