Welcome to Invision Power Board
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Cities of Theria: Durnhollow

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

GriffinQueen

GriffinQueen

Nu-Val Hired Goon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
Being the morning, and a weekday, the brothel was fairly slow this morning. Lady Griffin stood behind the bar wiping it down and straightening things from the night before. It wasn't laborsom, since it had been a slow night as well, but it gave her something to do. Lady Griffin was a voluptuous woman to be sure, thin where it mattered, but enough meat on her bones to grab. She wore a red skirt of various shades, which was a little tattered at the bottom showing its age, a black corset with red embroidery, and a white blouse that was low enough to show plenty of cleavage. Her arms were bare, showing a single tattoo on her upper right arm; a black raven with red eyes which moved magically. Many had asked about it, but she had never told where or why she had gotten it.

She looked up as the door opened, not yet ready to smile at the newcomer, since new people weren't always friendly. "Morning, what can I do for you," she asked.
  • RobertMa, AlexissPt, Ralphpon and 10 others like this

Link Dasmascas

Link Dasmascas

Nu-Val Hired Goon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
A silhouette of a cloaked man appears at the door stoic and silent. Until he takes a few steps forward stumbling over chairs and tumbling gracefully over the table only to land but on stool face on the bar with a loud BANG!! " I'll take your strongest drink... Uuuhhh.. Wait it's morning right?! Wine, I'll take wine" his face is young but you can tell his a half-elf and far from home.

GriffinQueen

GriffinQueen

Nu-Val Hired Goon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

"You look drunk already, not that it's any of my business. I'll need to see your coin first," she said stopping in front of him. she had a cheap bottle of wine, ready to pour it into a glass, but didn't want to pour it until she knew he had something to pay for the drink.

Link Dasmascas

Link Dasmascas

Nu-Val Hired Goon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
Dropping a hand full of coins, he counts then looks up.. " ok I got enough for a good breakfast and I may be looking for work if I want lunch " he looks left and right. " need any work done here? I am handy with carpentry tools.. But.. Got the tools too?"

GriffinQueen

GriffinQueen

Nu-Val Hired Goon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

she sighed and took the coins. "yes, this is enough for a breakfast and drink. Yes, we've always got something that needs fixing. And yes, we have tools. If you're willing to do the work, than we've got something for you. Hope you don't mind eggs and bacon. that's what we got for food right now," she said and poured him the drink he had ordered. the coins went into her pocket and she went to the back area where the kitchen was presumably. she came out minutes later with a plate full of scrambled eggs and 3 strips of hearty bacon. she set it down in front of him. "so, you know carpentry, can you fix a roof, or a fence?"

Link Dasmascas

Link Dasmascas

Nu-Val Hired Goon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
The plate is set next to an empty cup. Quinn, without looking back reaches for a strip of bacon puts in his mouth and hold it there like if it were cigar. His gaze going back-and-forth throughout the entire tavern. " I am very good at building houses I've dabbled in furniture, you'd be surprised how much you can turn a punishment into a hobby when you just go into it" he quickly turns around knocking with a rhythm on the bar "Oh and I can carve too!" He says pulling a hand carved pipe from his cape. Though no pockets can be seen on or in it. He slowly starts to fill it with tobacco pulls a dagger and a stick of cinnamon and shaved couple little flakes in the pipe then his eyes meets Lady Griffin's. With his hand opened he asks "Do you mind if I smoke?"

GriffinQueen

GriffinQueen

Nu-Val Hired Goon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
"Just don't blow it in my face, then I don't care," she said as she returned to cleaning glasses and stacking them so they'd be ready for the influx of customers the night usually brings. "Well, we need a hole patched on the roof. A nasty woodpecker decided the shingles looked tasty. And the chicken cook at the back of the lot has a loose board where we think a fox might be trying to get in. We can pay 15 gold to fix both," she said.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users