Welcome to Invision Power Board
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Cities of Theria: Durnhollow

• Please log in to reply
431 replies to this topic

Necrobecr

Necrobecr

Winterhaven Rider

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts

After some effort on both of their parts, Atro and Maronna made it to the stables, likely only minutes after Teveen made it back. Atro opened the door to see Teveen petting the horses.

"Glad to see you're grooming the right ones this time! Hope you weren't waiting long."

• Antoinegene and Allieliemo like this

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Kephalos Ploutarchos, Human Avenger of the Raven Queen in Aubrey

-Atronach Billow, Tiefling Ranger from Durhollow

-Josh from Wisconsin

TeveenBrightheart

TeveenBrightheart

Winterhaven Rider

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts

She furrowed her brow at him "Ya make one mistake once and they never let you live it down yeeeesh" then smiled "Naw I haven't been waiting long, cart is ready to go, got some food for later even." She went over to help Maronna into the cart. "Once you guys are settled in, we can head out"

Outside of these here forums, feel free to hit me up/follow me on twitter @rbswertfeger and @ShamanTeveen I promise I don't bite. If you see something happening in the RP forums, don't hesitate to jump in and play along! We're all here to have fun! Don't be shy!

GriffinQueen

GriffinQueen

Uman' Yiro Researcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 191 posts

( if we're going to uman'yiro, why did e go to Esterholt? would't it have been faster to go to Donhurst? then go around to either Or'Rash or Lochfort? as it is now, we've have to go through fairbay, then lochfort anyway )

"Good, I'm sorry about holding us up guys. We've got such a long journey, i hate that my stupidity caused us to stop. If i had been a better cleric, then none of this would have happened," Maronna said, sitting in the carriage, looking angry with herself.

TeveenBrightheart

TeveenBrightheart

Winterhaven Rider

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts

(I didn't question it or consult the map, but w/e maybe we got lost ;) Atro is bad at directions?)

"Maronna, it's fine, we can't plan for every chance encounter or something like that. You did everything you could and we're thankful that you weren't injured further or worse. Don't be hard on yourself." Teveen said as she propped up Maronna with the pillows. "Just relax and keep healing."

Outside of these here forums, feel free to hit me up/follow me on twitter @rbswertfeger and @ShamanTeveen I promise I don't bite. If you see something happening in the RP forums, don't hesitate to jump in and play along! We're all here to have fun! Don't be shy!

Necrobecr

Necrobecr

Winterhaven Rider

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts

(No, I think Josh is bad at directions XD I didn't have a map to consult when I said Esterholt :P)

Atro sat next to Maronna, "My dear, you can't blame everything on yourself. We all could've done something about that guy. I could've shot him earlier in the fight. I could've dealt with the guy right in front of me faster."

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Josh from Wisconsin

GriffinQueen

GriffinQueen

Uman' Yiro Researcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 191 posts
(hehe, The Theria map is my desktop background, so i see it often.)

"Thanks guys. We wont be caught out so easily again. Hopefully it doesn't though," she said smiling at her friends.

TeveenBrightheart

TeveenBrightheart

Winterhaven Rider

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Teveen looked at the two of them sadly. "What's done is done. Don't dwell on the past, we have other things to look forward to. Can't keep kicking yourself over what was done or not done. Focus on getting better and making a full recovery and on the tasks ahead. If you stay wrapped up in your own head then if we're attacked again you might not be able to perform your best." She laid a hand on each of their shoulders. "We watch each others' backs and do the best we can."

• Necrobecr likes this

Necrobecr

Necrobecr

Winterhaven Rider

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts
(Fast forward to Uman'Yiro now???)

-Josh from Wisconsin

GriffinQueen

GriffinQueen

Uman' Yiro Researcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 191 posts
(sure. I don't think any of us know what to do next)

Necrobecr

Necrobecr

Winterhaven Rider

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts
(Do either of you have anyone that would be willing to role play some high ranking mage that may be able to help us out for a bit?)

-Josh from Wisconsin

GriffinQueen

GriffinQueen

Uman' Yiro Researcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 191 posts
(I don't want to push, and I'm happy to assist, but Teveen knows more about Theria than either of us. Would you help Teveen?)

TeveenBrightheart

TeveenBrightheart

Winterhaven Rider

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts

(I'll see if I got someone to fill in a mage :) but otherwise I'll do what I can! Also I don't know that I actually DO know more than either of you guys haha)

Once Maronna and Atro were settled Teveen hopped into the driver's seat, pulled on her floppy hat and off they went towards their final destination.\

(Using your table from before: Safety of trip: 1d100, 1-2 someone is seriously injured on the trip to the point where death is possible (another roll will be done to determine fate of the individual in question, which could be the horses as well), 2-15 the group is attacked and battered from the battle that insues and the trip will  then take longer because they need to stop to rest and heal for a few days, 16-30 the group is attacked on the road but the won't lose a significant amount of time, 30-50 a storm will slow the group nearly 3 days but no injuries are acquired, 51-75 the group may cross paths with unsavory individuals and may get in a skirmish or two but doesn't slow travel, 76-100 the trip is very peaceful and they arrive with no delays.  Roll = 21

The Attack: 1d20 for where it happens, 1=it occurs in the middle of nowhere and the injury becomes seriously infected, if left unchecked, the individual may die. 2-5=it occurs a few days from a town that may have help, 6-10=it occurs 1 day outside of a town, 11-15=it happens just outside of a town, 16-20=The injury is actually minor and basic healing from Teveen could do the trick, delay may still be a day or 2 for rest. 1d6 for who it happens to, 1=Maronna, 2=Atro, 3=Teveen, 4=Azul, 5=Mai, 6=reroll. Rolls= 15 so we'll say nearly to Umam'yiro and to Atro)

Almost to Umam'yiro, they had a run in with a couple of boars. Something Atro might have been able to deal with on his own, if it weren't for his leg. Luckily the wound wasn't terrible as he was mostly to avoid a direct goring. A quick patch and they were even able to eat well that night before reaching Umam'yiro the following day.

• Necrobecr likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users