Welcome to Invision Power Board
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

New episode?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Judochop

Judochop

Nu-Val Hired Goon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Great work on the show!  Loving the latest episode and the future repercussions of Rob/Haven's actions.  That being said, is it too much for me to hope for a new Inspectres episode?  This is the one thing that I am missing on the show.  If you guys are too busy I totally understand, but I'm sure I'm not alone in wanting to hear some more hi-jinks from the cast in a more mixed setting. 

• kumokurin, RobertMa, AlexissPt and 15 others like this

JasonDandR

JasonDandR

DM

• Administrators
  • 594 posts
  • United States

Howdy!

Inspectres has been really tough to get going for several months now. We would love to record a new one but it takes a bit of effort. 

• kumokurin likes this

That guy who writes for that show.

Judochop

Judochop

Nu-Val Hired Goon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

That's what I figured.  Looking forward to any and all new content though.  Except if Brie wolfs out.  Because shame on you Rob.  I still love all you guys though.

• TeveenBrightheart and varla30 like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users